Wednesday, October 21, 2009

theequinest.com is wonderful, beautiful, fun, informative

Paige from The Equinenest posted a super great story about our Unbridled Beauties Calendar.
This website it really fun, and I highly recommend that you check it out.
Paige is from California but she travels a lot.
This picture is Paige's Facebook photo.

Today I spent all day with the horses here at DoubleHP Horse Shelter. I fed them inside. It rained all dang day long. But it finally quit this evening, so they got to have supper outside. Got some of the stalls cleaned but not all of them. And the riding arena is a mess because that's their main shelter. This was my second full day with no chore help. Our morning person is in California for 2 weeks. Our Tues-Thurs afterschooler is gone this week too.
Heidi usually comes on Wednesday nights, but she has been going at night to take care of the new rescues at one of our other foster homes.
I was so glad it quit raining though. I made it in the house just in time for the start of the baseball game. The Dodgers have a lot of work to do. They are down 3-2 right now.
I have not taken a bath yet today. I ran my water this morning. And then I got involved in something so I shut it off (I thought). And then when I went back in to finish running the water, I could not believe that I hadn't actually shut it off. You should have seen how full it was. And of course ice cold.
I have done things similar to that before. never ran it over but I'm afraid it will happen some day.
Dodgers behind 4-2 now. Their pitchers have been having some probs.
I'm having a new volunteer come tomorrow afternoon. someone emailed someone who emailed her. Nice to know our communication is still working.
Heidi hasn't called me yet about the new rescues. so that must mean all is well there. I am trying to keep my distance from them because I fall in love with them all and just want to bring them all home and I just don't have time for anymore here.