Saturday, December 26, 2009

Lily December 2009

This is for all of you who have emailed me to tell me how much you enjoyed Prince's snow pictures. And it's especially for Pat who helped sponsor Lily for several months in 2009. And for Jennifer & Virgina Meadows and Rolling Meadows Farm of Lore City, Ohio, who helped sponsor Lily this month. Jennifer purchased a sponsorship through our ebay sales. She says "God cares for all of his creation and gives us dominion over it. Thank you for caring for the animals that otherwise would not have a chance. Merry Chirstmas and God Bless!!!"
I will post more snow photos for you over the next few days etc.. Everyone seems to enjoy them. And I guess now we will have snow for a long long time. I can't let the horses out in the pasture right now because there are some drifts that are covering up the fence line. So they just have to play in the horse yard and barn for now.
questions or comments, email me here. Darci, Shelter Manager doublehphorses@alliancecom.net

p.s. forgot to mention that I am unable to update our website doublehphorses.org until I can have a computer guy help me with it next week. I think we have to do some stuff to my new laptop to get it to work right.