Saturday, February 21, 2009

Lucky Trailblazers 4H Club

Thank you to Lucky Trailblazers 4H Club from Vermillion South Dakota. They brought gifts for the horses today, filling up our grain room with bags of grain and salt blocks. I remember when Leader Karla first contacted me about this possibility. She said the kids don't have a huge budget but their hearts are in the right place. If you ask me, I'd say their hearts are huge and their budget was huge too! They brought a lot of bags of grain!

They learned about us at our booth at the SD Horse Fair in Sioux Falls last year. And decided they would like to help us. And we are so very appreciative.
And so are the horses, as you can tell from the slideshow above.

Visiting Trailblazers today were Karla Jake & Courtney, Kim Greg Dana & Blake, Jeanelle, Melissah Jason Zech Terrissah & Hannah.

This club is in to all things horsey, and they have a very special event coming up on March 7. It's a fundraiser and includes a dinner and an open roundtable type discussion featuring several horse professionals including an area Veterinarian. I will post the details on this event as soon as I get them. And I do hope I can attend. It sounds fun and educational.
Thanks again Trailblazers. Hope to see you on the Trail soon!