Friday, February 6, 2009

"I LOVE MY HORSE BECAUSE..."

"I love my horse because..."
or

"I love horses because..."
or

"I love (name of a DoubleHP horse) because..."

write a little comment according to one of the themes above, here on our blog, and you might win a neat horsey Valentines Day gift!




(we'll have a drawing on Feb. 13, and announce the winner on Valentines Day)

no money, no membership, no registration involved. just leave a comment here, below, on our blog.

If you have a few extra minutes.
Great activity for the kids. or the adults. Because horses are for everyone, young and old.
We all love horses!

More info. and comments in the post below this one.




any probs or questions, just give me a call. Thanks.
Darci, Manager, DoubleHP Horse Shelter, 605 359-0961








Oh, and Have a Happy Valentines Day!